Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) just released stellar financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2017.
- Event-Related Deferred Revenue Up 86% to $774 Million as of September 30
- Concert Tickets Sold for 2017 Shows Over 80 Million, Up 20% through October
- Sponsorship & Advertising Contracted Net Revenue Up 13% through October
- Ticketmaster Fee-Bearing GTV Up 14% through September Revenue Up 12% for the Quarter to $3.6 Billion
- Operating Income Up 5% for the Quarter to $201 Million
- Adjusted Operating Income Up 10% for the Quarter to $335 Million